It’s hard to believe it, but summer music festival season has already passed its halfway mark. Tear! With just under a month to go for the big North American parties, Chicago’s annual Pitchfork Music Festival luckily hit several stylistic home runs for us to drink up.
Pitchfork 2013 attendees seemed to channel their favourite acts, with ladies donning all over prints, bright hues and overalls in the vein of Pitchfork performers Solange and MIA. Several others went the Sky Ferreira route in downtown-approved mesh black numbers and dark velvet. There was even a literal idol translation, with one Pitchforker showing up in a version of Björk‘s famed swan dress from 2001. As for the fellas, summer essentials were abound, including denim button downs, cropped shorts, bright T-shirts, and of course, statement sneakers.
Check out this rad batch of Pitchfork 2013 street style as shot by Sidewalk Hustle‘s Hawley Dunbar and let us know which looks you love!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine