Colour was everywhere on last night’s Golden Globes red carpet. So much so, that we are seriously considering a mid-winter makeover. From the emerald green worn by Angelina Jolie, Elizabeth Moss and Mila Kunis to the shades of bubblegum on Claire Danes, Natalie Portman and Julianne Moore, the spectrum was covered at every point.
This year, it also seemed that the ball gown was eschewed – with the exception of a few knockout odes from Catherine Zeta-Jones and Olivia Wilde – for the sleek and sexy cutout lines on Emma Stone, Anne Hathaway and January Jones.
Between all of these visual delights, who do you think did it the best? View the full looks after the jump!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine