From Charlize Theron‘s feminine froth, to Reese Witherspoon‘s red hot, to Rooney Mara‘s black-on-black, last night’s red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globes was certainly a kaleidoscopic feast for the eyes. (A feast that will usher in countless trends, to be sure.) Amidst all the showstopping beauty, who came out on top? To help narrow it down, we’ve got the trends down to an ombré effect. Check out our mega slideshow, and tell us who was your favourite of the night!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Low chignon tutorial: How to get holiday party-ready hair in less than 15 minutes
- All the sexy, fashiony connections we could draw from Beyoncé’s epic visual album drop
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution