Who wore it best? View our top 8 picks from the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet and vote for your favourite
Oh, how we love red carpet season. It seems that weekly, we’re showered with stunning photos of Hollywood’s A-List showing off like it’s nobody’s business. (Well, actually, it is our business.) At last night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards, it seemed that this year’s nominees and stars were channeling their onscreen roles, with Michelle Williams in a va-va-voom lace Valentino, Shailene Woodley in a Hawaiian-esque floral-print L’wren Scott, and Emma Stone in a retro-shaped Alexander McQueen cocktail number. So, who wore it best? Check out our top 8 and vote for your favourite.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Beauty Fix: How to heal your feet after a long night of wearing heels, a new trick for applying liquid liner and more
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a $250 gift card from Victoria’s Secret!
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Radiant Orchid: From lipstick to nail polish to blush, purple is the colour of 2014
- Anna Kendrick vs. Nina Dobrev: Who wore Elie Saab best on the red carpet?
- [CLOSED] 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter now to win a luxe gift bundle from Holt Renfrew!