The GOOP-y goodness that is Gwyneth Paltrow shed its glimmering shimmering light on Toronto last night, as the megawatt star hit the TIFF red carpet for the premiere of her new film Thanks for Sharing. Many giggles ensued as the cast— which also includes a bearded Mark Ruffalo, the still-sexy Ed Norton, a wispy-banged Tim Robbins and Patrick Fugit, who OMG looks way different than he did as the wide-eyed writing prodigy William Miller in Almost Famous—posed for photos. Could they be laughing about sexy jokes? Maybs. The film is about sex addiction after all. LOLs!
And speaking of sexiness, can we get a what what for Gwyneth Paltrow’s backless (save for some sexy dropped back-ties) Tom Ford TIFF premiere dress? Paired with leopard print and red accented heels, a few gold bangles and her signature platinum pin-straight locks, the Gwyneth Paltrow Premiere Look (which we’re making a thing) was in full force. It’s hard to believe that GOOP will turn 40 in September, but its safe to say that her favoured sleek red carpet looks also have something to do with how great she still looks. All of Gwyneth’s recent red carpet choices are far cries from the famed frothy-as-a-cupcake Ralph Lauren gown she wore to accept her Oscar for Shakespeare in Love back in 1999. Here’s to another 40+ years of glimmering shimmering GOOP-y Gwyneth Paltrow babeliness.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Holiday happy hour: 5 stylish cocktails to try this season
- Inside Chanel’s Dallas Métiers d’Art extravaganza: Kristen Stewart, cowboy hats, vintage convertibles and more!
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a T3 blow dryer and flatiron!
- Perfect party dresses under $100: 50 budget-friendly getups to take you through holiday season
- Street Style, Miami: 48 shots of stylish folks spotted around Art Basel 2013