The GOOP-y goodness that is Gwyneth Paltrow shed its glimmering shimmering light on Toronto last night, as the megawatt star hit the TIFF red carpet for the premiere of her new film Thanks for Sharing. Many giggles ensued as the cast— which also includes a bearded Mark Ruffalo, the still-sexy Ed Norton, a wispy-banged Tim Robbins and Patrick Fugit, who OMG looks way different than he did as the wide-eyed writing prodigy William Miller in Almost Famous—posed for photos. Could they be laughing about sexy jokes? Maybs. The film is about sex addiction after all. LOLs!
And speaking of sexiness, can we get a what what for Gwyneth Paltrow’s backless (save for some sexy dropped back-ties) Tom Ford TIFF premiere dress? Paired with leopard print and red accented heels, a few gold bangles and her signature platinum pin-straight locks, the Gwyneth Paltrow Premiere Look (which we’re making a thing) was in full force. It’s hard to believe that GOOP will turn 40 in September, but its safe to say that her favoured sleek red carpet looks also have something to do with how great she still looks. All of Gwyneth’s recent red carpet choices are far cries from the famed frothy-as-a-cupcake Ralph Lauren gown she wore to accept her Oscar for Shakespeare in Love back in 1999. Here’s to another 40+ years of glimmering shimmering GOOP-y Gwyneth Paltrow babeliness.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Luminous skin and Lorde-esque dark lips make for a strong beauty look at Bellavance Fall 2014
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style