Demi Moore vs. Emma Roberts: Who wore Ferragamo better at the Harper’s Bazaar Chateau Marmont party?
The fashion crowd was out in full force last night to celebrate Salvatore Ferragamo’s Spring 2013 runway collection at the iconic Chateau Marmont Hotel. Guests, which included Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, and Gia Coppola, were treated to an intimate presentation of the collection by creative director Massimilliano Giornetti, as well as a private dinner hosted by LA society fixture Jacqui Getty.
While the event was rife with fashionable celebrities, two leading ladies in particular really stood out from the crowd. Emma Roberts and Demi Moore, both long time fans of the luxury Italian brand, wore head to toe Ferragamo to the event. Emma Roberts arrived with boyfriend Evan Peters in a simple black leather mini-skirt and a beige knit top. Demi Moore was all smiles in a sleeveless black dress and striking knee-high open-toe boots. Both actresses carried Ferragamo’s iconic clutches.
Emma and Demi each showed off Ferragamo’s classic Italian glamour with their own unique twists. Which look would you prefer?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine