Demi Moore vs. Emma Roberts: Who wore Ferragamo better at the Harper’s Bazaar Chateau Marmont party?
The fashion crowd was out in full force last night to celebrate Salvatore Ferragamo’s Spring 2013 runway collection at the iconic Chateau Marmont Hotel. Guests, which included Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, and Gia Coppola, were treated to an intimate presentation of the collection by creative director Massimilliano Giornetti, as well as a private dinner hosted by LA society fixture Jacqui Getty.
While the event was rife with fashionable celebrities, two leading ladies in particular really stood out from the crowd. Emma Roberts and Demi Moore, both long time fans of the luxury Italian brand, wore head to toe Ferragamo to the event. Emma Roberts arrived with boyfriend Evan Peters in a simple black leather mini-skirt and a beige knit top. Demi Moore was all smiles in a sleeveless black dress and striking knee-high open-toe boots. Both actresses carried Ferragamo’s iconic clutches.
Emma and Demi each showed off Ferragamo’s classic Italian glamour with their own unique twists. Which look would you prefer?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014