Ukrainian Canadian supermodel Daria Werbowy made an appearance in her hometown at last night’s North American premiere of Lancôme’s Rôses By…20 Artists for a Rose at Toronto’s Frist Canadian Place. Featuring twenty well-known photographers from all over the world (ahem, Patrick Demarchelier), the exhibition celebrates Lancôme’s rose emblem as part of the Luminato arts festival. Wearing an all-white Céline pantsuit, Werbowy looked every bit the modern dandy. The Lancôme spokesperson paired her white attire with white pointed-toe heels and simple gold necklaces. Showing off her model features, the supermodel kept her face natural and styled her hair in a surfer-approved high braid.
Meanwhile in New York, American model Dree Hemingway attended the fourth annual amfAR Inspiration Gala at The Plaza Hotel to celebrate honorees Valentino Garavani, Jennifer Lopez and Alan Cumming for their charity work. Dressed in the perfect summer attire, Hemingway arrived on the red carpet in a white double-faced matte satin dress from Calvin Klein’s Spring 2013 collection. The strapless mini A-line dress featured of an abstract lace skirt that extended below her knees. She completed her outfit with a leopard print clutch and a pair of white sandals. With her tousled bangs and a touch of berry pink on her lips, the model-turned-actress stuns us with her effortless beauty.
So, who was best dressed in our white-on-white faceoff? Vote in our poll!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine
- Carte Blanche: Toronto fashion hits Miami in this all-white exclusive photo shoot
- Toronto sample sales: December 2013′s enviable list of local designer discounts and pop-ups