Oh, Rihanna! We were starting to get worried about her, but this look from Wednesday’s Battleship photocall has alleviated all concern. The singer—who has a starring role in the board game-turned-film—looked positively glowing with luminous skin and bouncy, blown out curls. While she’s been rocking this blond hair for the last few weeks, we have to admit that the intentional toupee-like crown of dark brown roots are (pardon the pun) growing on us. With the heavy fringe, she almost looks like Nicole Richie, no?
But what good is a mention of Rihanna without discussing her nails? Filed in her signature stiletto style, they were covered in white lacquer with a sparkling, spiky French tip. We couldn’t help but compare the shape and colour contrast of her nails to that of her hair—there’s a definite twinsies thing going on! And if you want to join in, here’s how: try two coats of China Glaze “White on White” ($8, nailpolishincanada.com) followed by a swipe of the gilded Ciaté Paint Pots in “Glametal” ($14, ebeauty.ca).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Quelle surprise! Dior gains Peter Philips, Chanel’s former makeup director
- 3D printing, epigenetics and telomeres: 3 futuristic areas inspiring high-performance anti-aging skincare
- Why Normcore? One writer confronts the anti-fashion trend (and its sister #ActingBasic)
- Canadian Screen Awards 2014: Our top 5 best dressed on the red carpet
- Instant Karma: Thomas Sabo takes destiny for a spin with Georgia May Jagger as the fact of its latest collection