This luxury canal-side property in the heart of Amsterdam features elegant furnishings, original paintings by Dutch masters and peerless service, but the real magic is in your suite’s bathroom. Perfumer Blaise Mautin, who has worked with Japanese brand Visvim and other top hotels such as Le Bristol in Paris, created a light and sophisticated scent that greets patrons in the lobby and hallways of the hotel. The fragrance, inspired by the city’s flower tradition and characterized by the freshness of freesia, is also used in De L’Europe’s entire amenities kit, including a face cream, body scrub, hand cream and foot balm.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion