Beauty Fix: When to toss your razor, how to completely clear your lashes of mascara and a foolproof way for knowing when your makeup has expired
How often should I change my razor? Some people say after two to three uses (which seems super sanitary) and others say after two to three weeks (which seems much more cost effective!)—so which is it?
Trick question—sort of. How often you replace your razor is heavily dependent on how often you shave and how many body parts you are removing hair from, so the answer to this question varies on a case-by-case basis! If you’re shaving your legs and underarms a couple times a week, you’re looking at replacing your razor every two weeks or so. This is when it makes sense to buy a razor with replaceable cartridges, such as Bic Soleil Savvy ($8, at drugstores), which has a price point that won’t make you think twice about getting a close shave as often as you want.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion