Two more clips from The September Issue are making the rounds. The premiere is tonight at the MoMA in New York, but it won’t make it to a theatre near (some of) you until October. The first clip shows some light Sienna Miller hair drama–the blonde bobbed wig they were using to cover her lank hair didn’t really work out, leading to the top knot that eventually made the shot. The second clip features Grace Coddington and her wild hair tending to Raquel Zimmermann, Coco Rocha and some gigantic knits. (Remember those big orange scarves from Giles?)
Enticingly brief clips after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue