The British Fashion Awards were handed out last night at the Savoy in London. (Check out the winners here.) The red carpet scene was one of the more enjoyable we’ve seen in a while–even the sea of black dresses gave us something interesting. Standouts were Alexa Chung, who paired prim Chanel with a biker jacket, and Lara Stone doing her best Diane Kruger in a minimalist Calvin Klein sheath. See the rest of the red carpet–with Naomi Campbell, Yasmin Le Bon, Thandie Newton, Daphne Guinness and more, after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion
- Braided updo: How to do a sweet summer style in just 5 easy steps
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now