Bling bling (and some more bling) H&M announces Anna Dello Russo as their latest collaborator. View the photos and video now!
Talk about waking up to good news! H&M announced Anna Dello Russo as their latest collaborator early this morning. The Italian editrix-cum-street style icon has co-designed a collection of glittering, shimmering, dripping-in-jewels accessories for the Swedish brand, which will launch on October 4, just as fashion month comes to a close. “Anna has a fantastic eye and bold taste, apart from being a veritable fashion icon. The collection is a celebration of excess, fantasy and decoration,” says Margareta van den Bosch, H&M creative advisor via press release.
The collection of jewellery, sunglasses, shoes and bags will surely take from Dello Russo’s famed flamboyance (Muppet jacket–inspired heels, anyone?) and we’re sure we won’t be able to get enough. Stay tuned for more news and in the meantime, check out the photos and video.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue