Bright lips are another one of those things that was once seen as statement, but has now made it mainstream. Despite its popularity from the runway to the red carpet, though, some still find the colour pop hard to do. To help, we asked the ladies of Style Panel for their unique tips on how to dress for their favourite shades. New this week, we’ll be hearing from beautiful Montreal-based blogger and vintage maven Élodie Parthenay, the latest addition to the panel.
Question 11: What is your favourite way to wear a bright lip to correspond with your style?
Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents