While diamonds may have been named a girl’s best friend, we think that a girl can never have too many sparkly accessories in her jewellery box—diamond or otherwise.
Just in time for fall, we present seven of the glitziest jewellery trends that will cause a flashbulb frenzy. Whether you’re ready to show off your astrological sign with a starry piece from luxury jewellery house Van Cleef & Arpels, always wanted an excuse to wear opals even if they aren’t your birthstone or enjoy mixing intense geometric shapes with precious stones à la Kara Ross, these trends will make all the difference when it comes to getting dressed this fall. From bedazzled brooches to rare coloured stones these luxurious accessories will bring your wardrobe to life.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue