Christina Cravero, 27
Toronto | The Style Mogul
I have been told that I am a pattern-mixing queen, yet at the beginning I was very hesitant to try this trend. The easiest pattern to mix is stripes as its become a neutral pattern. It pairs very well with any other similarly popular pattern, especially floral or leopard. This is a must try trend and don’t be afraid, it will always look classy, sophisticated and fun!
Christina’s wearing: Blazer, Lulus. T-shirt and ring, H&M. Jeans, MOTHER. Bag, DKNY. Shoes, Steve Madden. Bracelet, Bebe. Necklace, Forever 21. Sunglasses, Pucci.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents