Melissa Knight, 30
Vancouver | Miss Melissa
I think that feeling good and keeping warm can go hand in hand if you find a coat that you absolutely love. I found this gorgeous blue Zara coat during boxing week sales last year and not only does it keep me warm now that the temperatures are dropping but I feel amazing in it. When you’re all bundled up and all anyone can see is your coat and your winter accessories, I think all you need is a coat in a great colour or with a feminine silhouette so you still feel stylish and put together.
Melissa’s wearing: Coat, Zara. Blouse, Club Monaco. Skirt, Club Monaco. Pumps, Aldo. Satchel, Coach “Lindsey”.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party