In a season of 1990s resurgence, who better than grunge queen Kirsten Owen to star in our latest photo shoot? The British-born Canadian model lends her expert hand to our March 2013 trends issue photo shoot, which features a stark pure-white colour palette and some of Spring 2013′s best pieces from international and homegrown designers including Alexander Wang, Marni, Jeremy Laing and Greta Constantine. While white might be closer to the current colour of the ground than than anything in our current wardrobe, here’s another stoke in the hopeful fire of Spring 2013.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events