After some long and Kate-less hours on Wednesday and Thursday, the Duchess was back last night in Calgary to thrill with not one but TWO wham-bam outfits. Off the plane in this stunning ultra-feminine buttery silk crepe Jenny Packham dress and LK Bennett nude heels, Kate greeted one of her littlest fans: 6-year-old Diamond Marshall, a child fighting stage 4 cancer. Diamond’s dream had been to meet the “princess,” and we’re sure that Kate looked every bit as special as she had imagined.
Up next, we’re hunting the best Western looks to emulate Kate’s second look of the night: the Stampede cowgirl! Yeehaw!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion