This week’s extra-special TGIF treat comes via Kate Middleton and her latest red carpet appearance in London. Tonight (as in now, in EST time warp terms), Kate is attending “Our Greatest Team Rises,” a concert to celebrate British athletes competing in the upcoming London Olympic games at the Royal Albert Hall. The details of who’s all playing and/or attending are really inconsequential (okay, aside from Mel C.) when put in the same paragraph as this teal masterpiece by Jenny Packham. The masterpiece is from Packham’s spring bridal collection, though the colour wasn’t shown with the assortment. (Get it? Because they were all white?) Also interesting to note is that Kate’s wearing the same Jimmy Choo heels that she wore earlier this week at Claridge’s Hotel. TGIF, indeed!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party