Girls Recap: Hannah and Marnie switch places, Adam becomes a boyfriend and this is why you should always delete your ex off Facebook
Girls Problem: Your ex hasn’t just moved on, he’s flooding Facebook with his happiness and you can’t do anything but stay home and obsess.
Charlie and Audrey went to Rome and are making wishes in fountains and posting about a bazillion photos online that are all Instagramed-out with different filters. (Who is taking all the couples ones? Because there seem to be too many for just asking random strangers or using a timer.) Marnie vents and Adam suggests she use this time to figure out what she wants and what her passions are. Great advice, but besides reading, Marnie has no interests. If she had answered honestly she would’ve said that what she really cares about is herself and that’s too time-consuming for other hobbies. Luckily, Jessa isn’t so deep and distracts Marnie with Hannah gossip and flattery. Over martinis, Jessa has another amazing declaration this episode: “Sex without breasts is creepy.”
Ten Years From Now: The only way Marnie and Jessa will still be close is if they marry brothers or end up on the same arts council, or some other sitcom-ish premise. This breakup with Charlie, however, will teach Marnie the importance of deleting your ex from Facebook for your own sanity, even if you plan to “stay friends.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue