The Weekend To-Do: Celebrate Canada Day with a trip to Toronto’s pride parade, Montreal’s jazz fest and Calgary’s pop ups
Our true north strong and free turns 145 on Sunday with all the traditional red-and-white fanfare: fireworks, parades, barbecues and many a rousing verse of “The Maple Leaf Forever.” It also means it’s been a year since Kate Middleton won our hearts (again) in her red Sylvia Fletcher fascinator.
Oh Canada at Inniskillin Winery
Inniskillin Winery in picture-perfect Niagara-on-the-Lake is hosting four days of Canada Day fetes fit for a gourmand. Chardonnay poached prawn, an east coast oyster bar and celebrity chef Lynn Crawford’s chocolate strawberry shortcake will all be accompanied by refreshing wines from the vineyard and an after-dark fireworks show.
July 1 to 4
1499 Line #3 at the Niagara Parkway
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents