The Weekend To-Do: We hit Toronto’s pop-up tuck shop, Vancouver’s Playland festival and watch Serena van der Woodsen and Tim Riggins collide on the big screen
Trinity Tuck Shop
For cottageless Torontonians of a certain age, there’s only one place to spend a humid summer weekend: Trinity Bellwoods. Stop by Ashley Rowe, Dylan Davies and Kealan Sullivan’s new Trinity Tuck Shop across the street to load up on snacks, rent tennis racquets and add some vintage to your wardrobe.
198 Walnut Ave., Toronto
Picking up where Pulp Fiction and Traffic left off, Oliver Stone’s Savages features Blake Lively as Ophelia, the girlfriend of not one but two Cali weed dealers. Ophelia is soon kidnapped by a Mexican cartel led by Salma Hayek, who looks like a grown up Mrs. Mia Wallace, while John Travolta is a convincing DEA double agent playing both sides to his own advantage (what else is new?).
In theatres across Canada July 6.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look