Got Their Fillith
- The vamp ravers return to Authority HQ and Russell is giving us shades of Phil Spector craziness with his hair, while Eric is the lame one who wants to go to bed and leaves everyone to hang out with their blood mustaches.
- Salome invites Bill for dinner, but he doesn’t want to eat moms. (He’s a momitarian, har har.) Salome tells him that refusing is blasphemy, so he digs in.
- Eric tries to talk sense into his 600-year-old born-again sister, but Nora thinks Godric was an apologist in his final days and doesn’t care what he thinks.
- At the what-should-we-do-next Authority meeting, Russell is giving Steve Newlin tips on gay vamp hotspots but gets scolded by Salome who wants suggestions on breaking down the mainstreamers. Eric sits there like a bored dad watching his daughter gossip with her friends at McDonald’s. Bill suggests bombing the TruBlood factories so mainstreamers have to feed on humans. Eric is shocked, but Bill’s just evolving, dude.
- It’s a Farewell My Concubine theme night at Fangtasia so Tara and Pam have on their best chinoiserie corsets. While Tara certainly looks like she’s being a bit insensitive to stereotypes in the get-up, there’s an even more racist old high school chum harassing her. (Seriously, this girl gets a lot of jerk visitors while she’s on the clock.)
- Pam chains up Tara’s bigoted high school nemesis so she can be Tara’s “unpaid food whore.” The Christmas bonus came early!
Nora’s guide to going nun
Is it just us, or does it seem like Nora is acting a little sanctimonious? She’s even got sort of a seminary look going with the long black dress, though Lilith forbid she not show some cleavage with a keyhole neckline! We like the silhouette, but we’re going navy with this A.L.C. maxi ($316, forwardforward.com) just so there’s no confusion about our piety.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents