A complete wardrobe recap from last night’s gilded supermodel invasion of the London Olympics closing ceremony
Among the many highlights of last night’s Olympic Closing Ceremonies, one of our favourites was definitely the supermodel en masse march, a fashion moment that completely cemented London’s role as one of the industry’s capitals. Some of fashion’s most recognized faces, including Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell (the definite stars of the show) along with Lily Cole, Stella Tennant, Lily Donaldson, Georgia May Jagger, Karen Elson, Jourdan Dunn and David Gandy, were all clad in seven of Britain’s most revered designers.
What with The Spice Girls reunion and the coming-together of both legendary supermodels and new favourites, the closing ceremonies will definitely be on a repeat loop for at least another week until we get Olympic fever out of our systems.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce