The Weekend To-Do: We’re hitting Toronto’s annual CNE and shopping several online-come-warehouse sales!
The legendary CNE kicks off this weekend in all its carnival glory at Toronto’s Exhibition Place. Keeping in the tradition of gluttonous food adventures, this year there’ll be an all-bacon stand. Those with less carnivorous tastes can indulge at the new vegan stand.
Aug. 17 to Sept. 3
Greta Constantine Final Sale
With TIFF on the horizon, party hoppers will all need a new dress or three for rubbing shoulders with the stars. To the rescue is the final Greta Constantine sale of 2012. All pieces in their drapey gorgeousness are between 70 to 90 per cent off.
11 am – 5 pm, Aug. 18
Email email@example.com for more details.
Muttonhead Warehouse Sale
Naked and Famous denim is partnering with Muttonhead on a blowout warehouse sale. Spring 2012 goods are 40 to 70 per cent off and you’ll also find items from a slew of Canadian designers like Handsome, Outclass, Label, Leilanni, Clothing Brand Experiment and Cuchara.
163 Sterling Rd, studio 9B
Aug. 17 to 19
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look