True Blood Recap: The season closes out with more blood, more crazy faerie costumes and several victorious Eric moments
-Post-Elder Fae draining, Russell is trying to get into the buffae at the cabaret. The fae’s collective laser fingers aren’t working on him, but luckily our hero Eric stakes him. Revenge at last!
-Jason’s bumped his head, and while he may be hallucinating his dead parents, he knows well enough that Sookie shouldn’t follow Eric, Nora and Tara into The Authority’s lair to save Pam and reason with Bill. Sookie of course goes.
-Jason loads up on vamp-killing supplies before heading with Sooks et al. to The Authority, with an intensity that’s more Jason Bourne than Jason Stackhouse.
-A naked Sam flies out from under Bill’s fangs and warns Luna she may have to fly out through the air duct and leave Emma (who’s still in pup form, brilliant way to get around child labour laws, True Blood!) behind.
-We see a fly casing Steve Newlin’s room (cute family portrait of him, Russell and Emma!) and then Sam is back with a plan.
-A nervous Steve Newlin is making for the elevator with Emma, but Rosalyn intercepts with on-camera work.
-Steve has a melt down (literally) and morphs back into Luna, while Sam the fly bombs Rosalyn from within. (Luna really should have shielded Emma’s eyes, that death was extreme!)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look