Kate Middleton is back in her Olympic uniform for the Paralympics (Plus, our first ever animated gif!)
Pictures from today’s Paralympic events brought back all the Olympic joy we’ve been missing these past few weeks—joy which includes the return of Prince William and Kate Middleton having the time of their royal lives. Our excitement over their lovey-dovey cheering of athletes was so great that it inspired the creation of FASHION’s first animated gif. (We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!) Now, onto the important topic of what Kate’s wearing: as predicted, the duchess is back in her sporty Team GB ensemble. Today’s variation on the look includes a red Team GB polo, navy fleece sweater and red Adidas Supernova Glide 4 sneakers, of which William wore a matching pair. There are still ten days of Paralympics events to go, meaning even more matching outfits in the days to come!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents