Next up on our Fashionable DIY costume series, is a one Marc Jacobs. The mastermind known for creating trends with Warholian tendencies at Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton, is known for taking the same approach to his body and style.
Enter, the costume idea. Marc wore a bright pink Lacoste dress to Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs: The Exhibition in March, which showed off his toned body (seriously, he’s so fit) and some of his cartoon inspired tattoos. We’re not saying to get matching permanent tattoos, but here’s a good opportunity to grab your most artistic pal and let them doodle all over you for one night of the year. From Spongebob Square Pants to the Simpson’s character drawn after him, you’ll be sporting by far the most fashion genius look of the night.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue