From Prabal Gurung to Tom Ford, which of Jennifer Lawrence’s The Hunger Games premiere dresses has been your favourite?
In the last few weeks, The Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence has been globe-hopping for various worldwide premieres of the much-hyped film, which opens in theatres this Friday (as if you didn’t know that) in everything from Prabal Gurung to Tom Ford. Each dress is quite strikingly different from the next, but all of the actress’s wardrobe choices share asset-bearing as their modus operandi. If you’ve got it, flaunt it, n’est pas? Check out all of Lawrence’s recent premiere choices and tell us which is your favourite. We’ve got a favourite, but we’d rather hear from you!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion