Black Friday 2012: Our constantly updated guide to the in-store and online sales you need to know about
Canadian Thanksgiving falls in early October and is more about the pies and the turkeys than anything else. For Americans, Thanksgiving also translates to over-eating and pie, but also comes with a side of super sales— both online and in-store.
Black Friday 2012, which falls on November 23 this year, is a day that has become known for extreme markdowns, with department stores including Target, Macy’s and Best Buy starting as early as midnight or 4am. For those afraid of being stampeded for a dress, Cyber Monday is more your speed—it’s when the sales from Black Friday hit the Internet, creating some major deals.
Though the Black Friday craze has mainly been targeted to shoppers in the United States, Canadian retailers seem eager to take part. As for Cyber Monday, many retailers ship to Canada and even Canadian online sites will be participating too.
And because we have never been known to turn down a sale, we will help you out with a constantly updated guide of places to shop on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in Canada. It’s the perfect time to start holiday shopping, so let the madness commence.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Luminous skin and Lorde-esque dark lips make for a strong beauty look at Bellavance Fall 2014
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style