We called it again! Well, almost. Last night, Kate donned a beautiful purple Issa dress that looks just like this Arthur Mendonça one we had suggested! (As far as the waist that is.) She is still sporting the diamond maple leaf brooch that she’s borrowing from the Queen and accenting with diamond and pearl drop earrings and with hair pulled back into a low braided bun. To be sure, the dress looks fab on her, but a second Issa dress in two days? We were hoping she’d continue on the Canadian designer train! What do YOU think? Vote after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine