We called it again! Well, almost. Last night, Kate donned a beautiful purple Issa dress that looks just like this Arthur Mendonça one we had suggested! (As far as the waist that is.) She is still sporting the diamond maple leaf brooch that she’s borrowing from the Queen and accenting with diamond and pearl drop earrings and with hair pulled back into a low braided bun. To be sure, the dress looks fab on her, but a second Issa dress in two days? We were hoping she’d continue on the Canadian designer train! What do YOU think? Vote after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014
- A Dozen Girls: Juergen Teller shoots Nicolas Ghesquière’s first collection for Louis Vuitton
- Street Style, Paris: 21 shots from outside the last day of fashion week
- Paris Fashion Week: The top 10 pieces you need to add to your shopping list for Fall 2014