Lindsay Lohan is no stranger to the spotlight. While the past few years have been all but flattering, it seems that she may have just made her first step towards a fashionable comeback. At the Los Angeles premiere of the TV biopic Liz & Dick in which she plays Elizabeth Taylor, she was fairly successful at upping the Old Hollywood quotient.
Lindsay Lohan opted for a champagne silk floor length gown by Donna Dashini that featured multiple cutouts down her chest with small red beads dangling onto her skin. Lohan accessorized with vintage jewellery and a fur stole. While it may have hugged awkwardly in some places, the dress certainly channeled Taylor’s famed va-va-voom.
The most winning aspects of Lindsay Lohan’s Liz & Dick premiere look were her chosen hair and makeup looks. Finally opting for a brighter take on her old signature shade of red hair, Lohan matched her curls to her lips with a deep shade of cranberry. She paired all that red with a smoky copper eye and filled in eyebrows, which finished off the look quite elegantly.
While we may think she did a pretty solid job compared to some of her past attempts in life, what would Elizabeth Taylor think?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Forget family heirlooms! Kate Middleton pairs a $40 Zara necklace with a Roland Mouret gown
- Introducing Gwen Stefani by OPI: From Swarovski nail art to a new mirror-finish polish, all the details on this collab
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Check out what you can win in our third annual holiday contest!
- Holiday makeup: 8 Beauty Panel tips on getting party-ready in a flash
- Best holiday nail art: 16 fun and festive tutorials that’ll make your nails shine