Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013 Street Style: 20 shots of cat sweaters, houndstooth, polka dots galore!
And we’re in Milan! Alongside Zeina Esmail who will be covering for us from inside the shows, our resident street style photographer, Stefania Yarhi, has hopped a plane from London and headed to Northern Italy to start snapping the best looks from Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013.
It seems as though everyone in Milan is wearing prints—and multiple prints at once. Whether it was a cat sweater, houndstooth, or polka dots, street stylers were wearing it. The shining example of wearing prints goes to the blue power suit covered in pandas.
We spotted model Joan Smalls with a studded collar popping out from under her cropped sweater and Hanne-Gaby Odiele pretending it’s summer yet again, in a low cut printed dress. The women in Milan were paying attention to their necklines and made sure to accessorize their collars with metal tips or a chain tucked under. And if they weren’t wearing a collar, there was a statement necklace set in place.
If this was a taste of what Milan has to offer, it’s safe to say we’re hungry for more.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce