Next up in our weeklong tribute to stylin’ fashion industry-spawning moms, we’re going back in time with some seriously beautiful photos of a mother responsible for not one, but two of our favourite ladies: The Globe and Mail‘s Amy Verner and jewellery designer Jane Apor:
“My sister Jane Apor assembled this collage for my mother in ‘06. Each time I look at it, I see a woman whose style is less a formal expression than a natural extension of her spirit. I see someone who takes pleasure in the art of a personal statement. And I see a gal who has held firm to her love of dressing well throughout her years. But the photos only tell part of the story. They reveal her fashion but not her unconditional love. Basically, Jane and I adore her and are especially grateful for her hand-me-downs friendship.” — Amy Verner, writer
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion