8 steps to Kimye: Fake lashes, a rottweiler T-shirt and plenty of booty is all you need to transform into Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Let the costume scramble continue! If you’re going out this weekend dressed as someone you’re not, chances are you’re pulling together and crafting like crazy. We’ve been here for you all week with Lana Del Rey, Marc Jacobs, and Kristen Stewart and now, what we can only assume will be a homerun this Halloween: Kimye.
Yup, that’s right, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian (couple costume alert!). As with most of our ingenious costume ideas, the combo look is simple and easy to find on a short notice. For Kim it’s all about the beauty and the booty—clothing should be as tight as humanly possible (butt padding for bonus points) and natural eyelashes need to be hidden by the most aggressively long pair of fakes possible. For Kanye, keep it in leather and keep it in black—leather pants with a Givenchy Rottweiler Tee are the keys to keeping up with Yeezy. Hold hands everywhere you go and gaze deep into each other’s eyes, because after all, it’s love, you guys.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party