The Weekend To-Do: We’re getting pampered with Beautylicious, catching Rufus Wainwright in Quebec City and eating brrraaaiiinns at a zombie brunch in Toronto
Kristine Moran, Between Life and Death
Brooklyn-based painter Kristine Moran takes over Toronto’s Daniel Faria Gallery with a solo show opening this weekend. In Between Life and Death, Moran envisions a space where life and death intersect, influenced by the likes of Paul Gaugin and Willem de Kooning.
Oct. 26 to Nov. 24
Daniel Faria Gallery, 188 St. Helens Ave., Toronto
Our favourite singer-songwriter is on a hometown waltz of la belle province this weekend before heading overseas. Catch Rufus on tour in support of his new album Out of the Game in Montreal, Quebec City and Ville de Saguenay.
Oct. 26 – Montreal
Oct. 27 – Quebec City
Oct. 28 – Ville de Saguenay (Arrondissement La Baie)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location