Some of the top Fall runway trends made their way deep into red carpet territory tonight, as the A-listers put on Hollywood’s biggest and best parade. From the rich reds on Emma Stone and Natalie Portman seen this season on the runway at Michael Kors, to the crisp whites on Gwyneth Paltrow, Rooney Mara, and Octavia Spencer seen at Raf Simons‘ last Jil Sander collection (not to mention everywhere at the Golden Globes), to the peplums spotted on Michelle Williams, Tina Fey, and just about every runway from New York to Milan, it seems that everyone is drinking the same Kool-Aid. But who did it best? We’re loving Gwyneth, Michelle, Jessica, Rooney, and Angelina (her right leg gets a special shout-out), but who makes your cut? Check out our top 12 picks and vote for your favourite after the jump!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents