Despite desperate “Wear a hat!” demands from moms and skin doctors alike, most of us shy away from one of our most powerful weapons against summer skin damage. Why? Aside from being cumbersome and sweat-inducing, hats never seem to work well with an easy summer outfit. Enter the Style Panel, here to teach you how to make wearing a hat all summer long a pleasure rather than a pain in the butt.
Question 8: What’s the best way to keep your head covered all summer? Read the answers now! »
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents