Alex Grant, 25
Toronto via Vancouver | To Vogue or Bust
Generally speaking, your best bet is to simply wear whatever you’re most comfortable in. Given that I opt for dresses or skirts nine times out of 10, I’d feel most myself in a cheery sundress and pair it either with neutral heels or slightly dressed up flats (these sparkly numbers from H&M fit the bill nicely). Worst-case scenario, I’ll either be somewhat dressy for a super casual affair or look relaxed yet still put-together for a dressier event.
Alex’s wearing: Dress, Buffalo. Clutch, Urban Outfitters. Flats, H&M. Necklace, vintage from shoppalu.com. Bracelet, Club Monaco.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party