Alicia Quan, 25
Vancouver | Alicia Fashionista
I’m a recent convert to the world of oversized clothing. Since I’m technically top heavy, I’d always assumed that it just wasn’t the look for me. But, I’ve recently learned that the beauty of oversized pieces is that they’re full of styling possibilities! Using the power of accessorizing, I try to break up this often boxy silhouette with a long necklace, scarf, or belt. This magically centres the outfit and counters any perceived added width. To complete this cozy autumn look, all you need is a pair of skinny denim for balanced proportions, and a large cup of hot chocolate for warmth and deliciousness!
Alicia’s wearing: T-shirt and pants, Plum. Scarf, Front and Company. Wrap bracelet, Alden Rae. Loafers, Aerosoles. Bag, xo Bella.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Low chignon tutorial: How to get holiday party-ready hair in less than 15 minutes
- All the sexy, fashiony connections we could draw from Beyoncé’s epic visual album drop
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Enter to win a Philosophy holiday collection prize pack!
- Best beauty tricks: 9 ways to take your skincare and makeup routine to the next level
- Nicola Formichetti’s Diesel: The new artistic director talks fashion fantasy, social media and denim revolution