Alicia Quan, 25
Vancouver | Alicia Fashionista
I’m a recent convert to the world of oversized clothing. Since I’m technically top heavy, I’d always assumed that it just wasn’t the look for me. But, I’ve recently learned that the beauty of oversized pieces is that they’re full of styling possibilities! Using the power of accessorizing, I try to break up this often boxy silhouette with a long necklace, scarf, or belt. This magically centres the outfit and counters any perceived added width. To complete this cozy autumn look, all you need is a pair of skinny denim for balanced proportions, and a large cup of hot chocolate for warmth and deliciousness!
Alicia’s wearing: T-shirt and pants, Plum. Scarf, Front and Company. Wrap bracelet, Alden Rae. Loafers, Aerosoles. Bag, xo Bella.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Street Style, Toronto: 20 shots of stylish city folk outside the first day of fashion week
- Steven Tai Fall 2014: Goodbye geek-chic, hello new wave luxury! This London based talent hits his stride
- Bellavance Fall 2014: Strictness meets sex appeal in this New York duo’s latest collection
- Who is Cressida Bonas? A guide to Prince Harry’s girlfriend’s boho style
- Inside the Canadian Stage Theatre Ball: 17 photos of stylish attendees dancing the night away