Alicia Quan, 25
Vancouver | Alicia Fashionista
I’m a recent convert to the world of oversized clothing. Since I’m technically top heavy, I’d always assumed that it just wasn’t the look for me. But, I’ve recently learned that the beauty of oversized pieces is that they’re full of styling possibilities! Using the power of accessorizing, I try to break up this often boxy silhouette with a long necklace, scarf, or belt. This magically centres the outfit and counters any perceived added width. To complete this cozy autumn look, all you need is a pair of skinny denim for balanced proportions, and a large cup of hot chocolate for warmth and deliciousness!
Alicia’s wearing: T-shirt and pants, Plum. Scarf, Front and Company. Wrap bracelet, Alden Rae. Loafers, Aerosoles. Bag, xo Bella.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Spring 2014 Must Haves: 3 instant updates that will bring your wardrobe into next season
- FASHION Magazine April 2014 cover: Cobie Smulders
- Florals for all: Sarah Stevenson’s Target collection revealed!
- Awards show hair and makeup: The Beauty Panel recreates their favourite red carpet looks
- Nail trends to know now: Essie’s Rita Remark reveals the top polish colours for 2014