Hate wearing a winter hat? 11 Style Panel tips to making your beanie, toque, fedora and headband work (minus the hat head)
Mo Handahu, 29
Halifax | Curvy Geekery
When it comes to head gear for the winter I am all for any random fabric I find with an amazing print that I can wind up into a turban. It’s the best way for me to not only protect my hair but to also stay true to my style. I love wearing turbans because with infinite printed fabric and ways of tying turbans each day can have its own unique turban.
Mo’s wearing: Dress, coat and jewellery, thrifted. Shoes, Urban Outfitters.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot